1 2 F A C T S A B O U T D A R L I N G C O C O
Hi you guys! I hope everyone’s having a fabulous week. As I was brainstorming ideas for topics to write about, I realized that I haven’t properly introduced myself. Especially now with more of you following along my journey on the blog and my instagram. I thought it would be fun to share some personal facts about me, but before I do, I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading, commenting, and following along this journey with me.! It means so much and it truly keeps me inspired. YOU guys keep me inspired. I appreciate you and am so grateful for your support. You guys are the best : ) Okay. sorry, before I continue to get sappier, let me stop right there and continue on with 10 facts bout me, Coco, the gal behind Darling Coco .
1. I’m Vietnamese and chinese. My dad is half Chinese and half Vietnamese and my mom is Vietnamese.
2. I was born in Vietnam, and at the age of 2 I moved with my parents to the Czech Republic.
3. I am Tri-lingual; I speak English, Vietnamese, and Czech.
4. I live in Sacramento, CA. I bought our first home with Thomas, my boyfriend. ( Thomas was born and raised in Sacramento, so that’s the reason we bought in Sacramento. I lived in the Bay Area before moving here)
5. I’m a professional film wedding photographer www.cocotran.com (which I still do!) I’m now shooting less weddings and venturing to commercial and lifestyle photography.
6. I love doxies, I’ve had Doxies since I was a child. Thomas and I have a (you guessed it) doxie named Olive and she’s two years old now!
7. I’m passionate about traveling and fashion and have always had a sense of adventure to expand my horizons. Seeing the world has given me such a unique perspective and a deep appreciation for life and all the beautiful things it’s filled with!
8. I believe success is the combination of hard work, persistence, and doing and being the best version of you.
9. I studied undergrad at San Diego State Uni. My major was health sciences with a minor in fine art photography.
10. My biggest pet peeve is people who don’t have manners or consideration for other people.
11. I looooove good food! I have an adventurous appetite. Hahah I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but more savory!
12. I started Darling Coco to combine my love for travel and fashion as well as photography. It’s been such a fun adventure ! I can’t wait to share all the exciting things coming up with you guys! THANK YOU for your kindness and support, you guys feel like my extended family here I’m so grateful for all the fun and adventures to be had.
I’d love to hear more about you! Comment below ! Feel free to Ask me anything as well. Xx Coco
This was photographed at one of the gems in Sac. Time Tested Books. It’s a cute little book store that sells used and vintage books.